Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What happened so far!

Hey!
 
This season I've taken part in the Youth Olympic Games 2012 in my hometown, Innsbruck. The qualification for this event was really hard, but finally I made it! I was one of the two riders for Austria. We really got promoted by the local media with interviews on TV, in the newspapers and with posters in the whole city. We also made it on the poster of Mcdonalds! haha!





Kühtai

   


 Amazing halfpipe!!






                    Training day



Unfortunately, I got injured on the first competition day. So I was not able to start at my main discipline - slopestyle. I torned 8 ligaments in my wrist and my bones of the wrist shifted to a wrong position, so I had to undergo surgery. Now I have to wear a cast for 12 weeks, therefore my season is over.

 




       As you can see - 
       my hand is really fucked up!








That's it for now!
stay tuned for further posts and how my wrist is getting better :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment